Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 2

Wow,

It's hard to believe that we are about halfway through our second week of class already. I feel like I'm really starting to get a read on everyone's individual learning styles. The period 2 class, in particular, has shown some growth already. Keep it up. Class may seem long at times, but believe me when I say that January and exams are just around the corner. The pattern you settle into now will help you to either have a superb semester or cause you some headaches down the road.

I am still optimistic that more of you will find your way here. It seems to me that some of you might spend more time discussing the course here than you are able to in class.

Be sure to keep checking the Course Calendar. I try to keep updating it regularly.

Please, ask questions, make comments or just say hi to let me know that you've been here. If you can't leave a comment because you haven't been invited to join the blog, then just email ewcwriter@live.ca and ask to be added to the 2p blog. I'll do it. Parents are welcome too.

Regards,

Mr. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment